vrijdag 14 maart 2008

Luca Nino Antonucci




Luca Nino Antonucci
I’ve always loved film. I used to sneak away when I was a kid and go to movies alone. I would see anything I could. I didn’t care who was in it or if it was a romantic comedy or a horror film. So it just made sense to go to school for it. Of course, my interest began to extend to all forms of media and thus decided to broaden my scope. Anyways, I got turned on, almost immediately, by experimental film as a departure from the narrative structure of conventional cinema and well video art, was the kind of the last step in all that.
bron:
IADP




A journey in to the mind of Tom Cruise. By Anthony De Simone and Luca Antonucci.(010:57)
Push play or go to
YouTube.

hycam films part 2

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.