maandag 17 maart 2008

Museum of Bestial Art




Welcome to have a peep in my little museum of Bestial Art! The collection here is quite extraordinary. Every single piece has to be connected with, or depicting bestiality, the behaviour of humans having sex with other species. Next to heterosexual behaviour, and homosexual behaviour, there is a third orientation: zoosexual behaviour. Since prehistoric times these all have been subject of exploring artists, ignoring taboos as far as there were any.
Egon en Elska Kraak


1 reacties:

Câmera Digital zei

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.