maandag 14 juli 2008

Michiko Nitta - Extreme Green Guerrillas



I would like to give a critical point of view on the current general green visions, because many green activities are used as a medium of consumerism. Even though climate disaster might be happening, I don’t want people to panic and just follow what they are told to do.
By illustrating an extreme green scenario through E.G.G. manual book, I would like people to think of the core problems and debate about it. My point is not to say that this is the solution nor the future. My role is more to provoke with intriguiging artworks, have people question their lifestyle and get the debate on green issues going.
bron:
Michiko Nitta

youtube - Extreme Green Guerrillas (05:41)

portfolio

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.