dinsdag 12 augustus 2008

Frédéric Ruyant




As a child, I used to create forms using those flexible and swaying envelopes which to this day, remain my own markers. To-day, when designing, my aim is to endow those markers with a life of their own, a rhythm, a synergy between intuition, rectitude and pragmatism. I like mixing up codes : luxuary references to make everyday life lovelier and to turn what is ordinary into ingenuine privilege. Linking together opposites is a way of comforting my own relation to reality: I enjoy twisting the neck of a vase, letting a stamp have its say, bringing people together. Then I re-create beyond the realm of life experience, of all possibilities
bron:
Frédéric Ruyant

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.