dinsdag 17 maart 2009

Christian Falsnaes





The fact that I can communicate via a global network and travel by plane makes the actual difference between living in Vienna and living in Copenhagen just a matter of architecture and local climate. My feeling of being a very small piece in a very big construction (the universe) trying to navigate through a weird mixture of atomic as well as universal information is exactly the same. I guess that’s just how it is to be human, which leads me directly to your second question: Are humans human virtually as well as in reality? If I understand your question correctly, you want to know if I believe the interaction I have with others in ‘real life’ is different from the interaction I have with people over the internet.
source:
Christian Falsnaes -fuckinggoodart #16


Invisible Wholecar (01:47)(2002)
Push play or go to
YouTube.

"rational animal"
Christian Falsnaes 2008

stalke

kunstdk

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.