vrijdag 21 augustus 2009

Anna Kipervaser




Anna Kipervaser :
"the things that have always interested me, in learning as well as in making, have had to do with difference and separation between people and the folklore attached. i am interested in finding the rift that separates groups of people, feeling it out for myself, and in creating my own mythology in my work. when i paint, i tend to use birds as the unification of the differences, so as to bring about a distance to the socio-political issues at the core of the divide between the peoples whom the work is about. my work is about culture; it's about renovating and transforming the facets of social systems.
source:
my love for you is a stampede of horses.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.