maandag 14 september 2009

Bill Barminski




q)Claudio Parentela : How did you started? How have you realized you wanted to become an artist?

a)
Bill Barminski : I can't remember a time when I wasn't drawing pictures. But as I grew up I never really considered becoming an artist. In college I was doing artwork but the only people involved in art that I knew who were making any money were commercial artists. I tried that but didn't like it so much. There was on distinct day where I was laying on the couch and I was starting at my hands and I thought.."well, I'm going to make my way in the world with these. And if I am going to try to be an "artist" well, then I best resolve myself to the idea that I might be broke all my life. "
source:
theextrafinger 2007

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.