woensdag 19 mei 2010

Bob's Bird Blog in 3D



Sparrows and Chickadees and Nuts, Oh My!

The chickadee has some competition. Today, we saw a second (avian) species: a sparrow.It checks the place out twice, but later the chickadee comes a-callin’ and eats some of the junk I had dumped in there. (I put them in because three years ago, my lovely wife read that chickadees will clean debris out of a bird house, and I was hoping to give one the opportunity to both perform for the camera and bond with the location.) I thought it was all just wood chips but apparently there was something edible in there: a nut or fragment of an acorn, perhaps.

bobsbirdblog

rainbowsymphonystore - 3dglasses

quick and easy way to make actuall 3d glasses


3D Sparrows and Chickadees and Nuts, Oh My! (01:33)


2D Sparrows and Chickadees and Nuts, Oh My! (01:33)
youtube.com/user/BobsBirdBlog

Werkgroep Slechtvalk Nederland (dutchcams)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.