dinsdag 8 juni 2010

Mladen Miljanovic




Mladen Miljanovic' on his work:
I base my artwork upon my own life experience. On one hand, it is the experience of growing up both during and after war in a destroyed, impoverished, ethnically and territorially divided, and externally isolated country. On the other hand, it is my formal education (at one stage of education I attended the Reserve Officer School). The consequences of war and the knowledge gained in military school make the basic field of reference in my work as an artist. My work in situ arises from the reaction to the physical and functional past of the place to genius loci.
source:
memory project

Antje Wachs Gallery


Mladen Miljanovic - performance (2008)- Today I became real artist (05:09)
Push play or go to
YouTube.

machines rule - Mladen Miljanovic (02:00)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.