vrijdag 6 augustus 2010

Alex McQuilkin




Alex McQuilkin :
"I mean, the art is me, in that it’s my art and making first-person art is the only thing that makes sense to me right now. People are always asking whether I am suicidal and whether I tried to commit suicide, and that’s not what my art is about. It’s not therapy for me. I hate how people get stuck on the "me" as a person and then don’t see the work itself."
source:
artnet : Overwhelming Life by Ana Finel Honigman



"Fucked" 1999 - demo (00:25)
Push play or go to
videoartworld



"Joan of Arc" 2007 - demo (00:25)
Push play or go to
videoartworld

marvelligallery


alexmcquilkin (under construction)

videoartworld

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.