vrijdag 10 december 2010

Fanny Allié




Daily life and my own rituals have inspired my recent work. My mixed-media projects that are usually concept and time-based, revolve around written words and narrative content.Most of the time I set in advance the beginning and end of each project.

Fanny Allié's work can be participatory, involving people like in “The Coffee Shop Project”.

For “The Reminder Project” I have been using a personal habit, which is to write on my left hand every time ?I don’t want to forget things. I scan my hand whenever I write on it.
For “The Jenga Project” I decided to carve family-related sentences extracted from my childhood and memories onto pieces of wooden Jenga blocks.
In my last project called “Fallen Hair”, I am collecting the hair that I loose in a large quantity and I use it as a material to create words on paper that relate to accidents and failures.
source:
brooklynartscouncil

ps1.org/studio-visit

eyelevelgallery



Photobooth (01:52)
Push play or go to
YouTube.



The Whisperers (01:21)
Push play or go to
YouTube.

2 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Sie haben einige schöne Punkte gibt. Ich habe eine Suche über den Gegenstand und fand vor allem die Menschen mit Ihrem Blog Zustimmung.

Anoniem zei

Vielen Dank für die tolle Information! Ich würde nicht anders entdeckt haben!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.