maandag 6 december 2010

Jeremy Couillard




When Jeremy Couillard was a kid I was very frustrated by staircases and doors and I thought “there's got to be a more interesting way to do this.” I used to make drawings of vast underground forts in the back of my classrooms with tunnels, poles, piles of couches and mattresses, television screens all over. Now I'm still doing the same thing I just have paints and canvases and a studio and google images and a digital camera. I'm creating spaces for myself where I'm trying to wander back to that original creative source one room at a time.
source:
brightraingallery

theartlist - Artist of the Month



The Internet vs. Saraswati (01:10)
Push play or go to
Vimeo.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.