vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Letha Wilson



Valerie Atkisson: Tell me about your work

Letha Wilson: My work has spanned a variety of media but primarily photography, video and sculpture. I grew up in Colorado and the compelling natural landscape there and has influenced much of my work. I’m also interested in architecture, and specifically gallery spaces and how the presentation spaces and the work itself intermingle. I try to make work that often connects different locations or links places to each to other, across distances, sometimes in real time using videos.
source:
artbistro 2009.

ps1: studio-visit

baggerblog-video
16 Possibilities for an 8 Minute Car Drive, Nova Scotia 2005 (08:34)
push image to autoplay or go to lethaprojects

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.