donderdag 10 maart 2011

Tom Duncan




Tom Duncan: Recalling memories is like building a bridge: one leads to another. People assume that the past comes back easily to me, but that's not true. Remembering in detail takes work.

I started making sculpture as a small child when my aunt gave me my first clay set and made a clay figure. She then clothed the figure with brown paper and attached it with a string. I was AMAZED. My aunt didn't have any particular skill, but I couldn't have been more impressed if it had been Michelangelo showing me how to carve marble.
source:
biddingtons

baggerblog-video
Tom Duncan, The Art of War and Peace,2010 (10:55)
push image to autoplay or go to edlingallery

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.