zaterdag 11 juni 2011

Sabina England


Tanzila “Taz” Ahmed: You have written a few plays, with some relatively controversial content. How do people react to your plays?

Sabina England: It varies. No matter what Muslims do, every time a Muslim makes a film or writes a play or whatever about Pakistanis or Indians or w/e who aren’t “typical” they still get hate about it. It makes me so mad. Some Muslims ask me why do I write about “Muslim whores” and I’m like, why the fuck not? They exist. My sister hates my plays and always complains why am I “weird” and why can’t I write “normal” plays. Some feminists are offended by my plays, but I get mostly great feedback from women about my plays because I tend to write strong, interesting female characters.
source:
taqwacore

deadamericandream.blogspot

baggerblog-video
A Vampire in India (07:25)
push image to autoplay or go to youtube

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.